четверг, 30 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CANON 7D SUPERFLAT

I have a few questions, which may sound stupid but I really just need some clarification. I use the "Technicolor Cinestyle" profile, the same as Peter, for my own productions. If you don't have the time, patience or skills to grade in post don't use a super flat profile. This gives me a video image I rarely feel the need to color correct and it seems to match my Canon HF's Cine mode with some "tweaks". Sharpening and increasing contrast in post will almost always give you better results due to the better algorithms in your NLEs and the possibility do "just dial in what you need". canon 7d superflat

Uploader: Tojataxe
Date Added: 12 August 2013
File Size: 9.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 3804
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I even leave it set on that "user defined 1" for still images.

canon 7d superflat

Using less "sharpness" also assists in minimising "moire" and "aliasing". Reducing saturation a bit will ensure that no colour-channel is clipped. I have Sharpness all the way superflatt, Contrast and Saturation down two "notches" from midscale.

Sharpening and increasing contrast in post will almost always give you better results due to the better algorithms superflag your NLEs and the possibility do "just dial in what you need".

The reason to use a super flat profile is to preserve as much information in the highlights and the shadow areas as possible on the original camera files. How to increase the Canon 7D dynamic range Tutorial.

canon 7d superflat

I have a few questions, which may sound stupid but I really just need some clarification. Here's a question that goes the other way After switching to Cinestyle I won't be going back, I kind of enjoy tweaking in post so the extra cano to reverse the S-Curve is fine. It can be a lot of work I might try playing with that someday, just to superlfat what happens.

Without the grading process the "superflat" pictures will look washed out and unattractive.

CANON 7D + EF 50mm f – SUPERFLAT Graded | NotWorkingFilms

7f Not saying I'm using it all the time - just "if neccessary" Use Canon "neutral" or "faithful" or even "standard" or whatever generates a look that you or your client find appealing.

I quit my job, bought an RV and am traveling North America, capturing it with my t2i. It's not, that the pictures those cameras create are bad, but with a clean, neutral picture you'll almost supsrflat have more freedom in post especially when colour-correcting.

canon 7d superflat

I have been in this business for almost 20 years and only consider myself "pretty good". Ok, some how I stumble upon this vast world of custom picture profiles. The issue I was having in my previous post was, why should I be removing contrast and sharpness, if I would only be trying to add it right back in post But Cinestyle also seems to sometimes make people's faces look like peaches which takes some work, but damn their shirt looks good!

Is this actually a VALID reason for shooting in superflat? What do you think?

Why does that make me an Amateur? A clipped colour-channel will give you a hard time in grading. Lazare EXL Films http: But maybe I'm no professional either ; "Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot. Maybe if you are a really good colorist.

CANON 7D + EF 50mm f1.4 – SUPERFLAT Graded

It seems obvious that these downloadable PP Picture Profiles are more than just adjusting the sharpness, saturation, etc that can be done in Camera. The intent is to shoot flat to increase the dynamic range of the picture, then make it look good through processing.

I read a lot of interesting posts about using flat profiles, especially "superflat" which is very! The "flat" and "superflat" have caused some real headaches resulting in skin tones that are almost uncorrectable. Home Help Search Login Register.

Is this actually a VALID reason for shooting in superflat? What do you think? : DSLR Video

Please login or register. The very heavy H. I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around some of the uses.

Now these settings Cinestyle, Cinema, Superflat

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий