воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LEXMARK X1180 TREIBER WINDOWS 7 KOSTENLOS

Jose Gomes on October 30, I need driver only for printer because in this folder what I downloaded from Lexmark website is only driver for scanner. I'm searching for a driver to lexmark printer X that I can use with the windows 7. Mara van Rooyen on January 3, SammyRL on January 15, lexmark x1180 treiber windows 7 kostenlos

Uploader: Nikom
Date Added: 18 October 2007
File Size: 10.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 81684
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yves on November 15, Shine-On Media on January 28, Absolutley superb download, I hope now that it works.

Lexmark X Download Stats: Andrei on January 21, Amanda Goosen on January 22, I hope it ll help all of you and save you a lot of time When I click on the setup icon for the file, it tells me that file is incompatible with the windows version. Myburgh on July 8, Jan Friesel on April 29, Vuks on February 17, Osman on February 23, Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where x11180 will be easily able to find it, such as your desktop.

A window should then show up asking you where you would like to save the file.

lexmark x1180 treiber windows 7 kostenlos

Question Old win 7 with zero drivers installed. Sue on August 17, Derick on June 4, Margo on January 10, Would you use this site again?: Thank You, installed with no problems!! I want to install my Lexmark x - lost my CD.

Schura on December 17, When I install, it install only scanner. How can I speak to someone who will help me download printer driver for X printer? X Donate Contact us.

John Mugwagwa on April 14, Sunny Baba on April 29, I have Windows 7. Why no download for Windows 7? Jan 3, 15, 0 52, LeonC on June 29, Roya on October 13, I've got the cd but my new notebook don't gave a cd-rom.

lexmark x1180 treiber windows 7 kostenlos

Best printer ever recomended. Thanks for this driver, but i have a small problem.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий